Mt Martha South Beach Market now ALL TICKET
Due to COVID 19 restrictions on density numbers allowed at markets, Unrivalled Events have made the decision to make the two remaining Mt Martha South Beach Markets for 2020 all ticket markets.
The 1st market back after Lockdown has been set down for Melbourne Cup Day ,Tuesday November 3 from 9am until 2pm which will still give people time to get home for the big race at 3pm. Unrivalled Events boss Paul Harvey explained the decision to make the market all ticket "We have a very small & spectacular venue at Mt Martha and pre covid we have had large crowds, as the market has built up a great reputation since its launch. With density limits in place due to COVID restrictions we didn't feel as though we could safely accommodate shoppers on the day and stick to the density limits without making the market all ticket. With only 300 tickets available (1500 in total) in hourly blocks we know alot of people will be disappointed to miss out on there market but we need to be safe for ourselves as organisors and also for our shoppers and our stallholders when running markets during this time."
There are several changes to how the market looks and runs which are detailed below
- The only way to attend the market on the day is to register for a Free Ticket via the EventBrite website.
- You can only register for a maximum of 6 tickets and for contact tracing we need the name, email address and suburb of each shopper. You must print off your ticket to gain admittance.
- There will be a dedicated entry and exit point for the market. This is available on the website here
- 300 tickets are available per hour (9am, 10am, 11am, Noon, 1pm) which is 1500 tickets in total. Your tickets allows you entry between the alloted time and we ask shoppers to stay in the stall area for 1 hour.
- The stall layout will now flow as a one way system.
- Takeaway Food and Drink (no alcohol) will be available on the day, but no chairs and tables will be in the stall area, but shoppers are welcome to sit on the Hill (socially distanced) and enjoy the view.
- Masks need to be worn on the day as per state government regulations but do not need to be worn when eating and drinking.
- The 25km limit is expected to lifted by the date of the market, but if it is not then the shoppers ticket will be cancelled unfortunately.
- If a shopper is feeling unwell or cannot attend the market then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can release your ticket to the waitlist.
- Tickets will go on sale from Tuesday October 19 at 9am
- The Market on Saturday December 12 will also be All Ticket and tickets will be released on Friday December 6 at 9am
For more information on the market or to book please visit www.mtmarthasouthbeachmarket.com.au